Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swarovski Crystal Jewelry




After three years of wearing my Swarovski crystal jewelry non-stop, I began to notice a slightly milky appearance to the crystals. After much research, I ordered the above kit directly from Swarovski.

All things considered, my Swarovski jewelry has held up very well. I wear it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I sleep in it, swim in it, garden in it,etc.

Using PowerCord or FireLine, I have never had a piece to break. I'm finding more and more that people prefer the streatchiness of PowerCord so that bracelets are easy to put on and remove.

Somewhere along the way, I acquired some 3mm cubic zirconia bicones. Much too small for PowerCord. I strung the beads with curly letters and knotted it. The letters hang in everything and the cord stretches to many times its size, but has yet to break. Got to find out what that stuff is!

Ruth Ann
http://www.r2swanger.etsy.com

No comments: