Friday, October 31, 2008


I couldn't wait to finish my new Hallowe'en bracelet,
but the flu got in the way.

I finally finished it yesterday afternoon
about the time that Ray got home from work.

The Peyote band is made from my special
Indian Corn Blend.
There are several shades and textures of yellow, gold, orange,
red, green, brown, silver, and black.
The blend will be available in my Etsy shop early next year.

A kit for the bracelet may be available if I can find a reliable
supplier of Halloween charms.

The web site for my jewelry kits is
http://www.beadkits.etsy.com

It is sorely lacking in products right now,
but it should fill up soon!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I sure wish I knew how to do seed-beading -- email me about Halloween charms, I can tell you about a supplier I think you might like.

Lori

Ruth Ann said...

Hi, Lori!

I'd be glad to teach you about seed beading if only you lived closer! It's very relaxing!

Maybe we ould trade for all of the marvelous things I want to buy from you!

Ruth Ann