Monday, March 10, 2008

A Fabulous Table Cloth


This fabulous new tablecloth will appear in my Etsy shop tomorrow.
I just wanted to give ya'll the opportunity to see it first.
The center of the cloth is made of a polyester silk blend.
The silk gives the fabric a beautiful sheen while the polyester ensures great washability with almost no ironing required.
The tablecloth is a copy of one I saw while visiting Europe last year.



This wonderful Celtic minstral's harp was a gift from my precious husband and is not for sale.


The tablecloth measures 36 inches across and is perfect for a small tea table.



The lace is rayon embroidery thread that was made my little ol' me.
The colors are antique ivory and gold.

http://www.deerhaven.etsy.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful harp! Your template is the first one I used when I started blogging.

Ruth Ann said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Cookie Mouse!

I found a similar Minstral's Harp when we were visiting Ireland a ouple of years ago. I had to choose between bringing it home or bringing my mom home. Mom won that time..... Ray had the harp shipped to me as a Christmas surprise. He's definatly a keeper!

Bag Lady
deerhaven.etsy.com