Friday, December 7, 2007

A Peaceful Time for Christmas


It's time to retire from purse making - except for gifts for very special people - until after the holidays. All of my Christmas purses sold out before they were posted to my website. I only made 3 Christmas purses this year. I have 2 new designs in mind for the next Yuletide season.

I have several new designs on the drawing board (uh, that means in my head) for early spring. For now, I'm going to enjoy the holidays. I have lots of new recipes to be tried. I try to make one new thing every few days as I recover my strength. I go back to the doctor next week (Bah Humbug!). Hopefully he will allow me to stay up longer at a time.

Meanwhile, I wish you all a very restful and Merry Christmas!

Ruth Ann
http://www.raggbaggs.com
baglady@raggbaggs.com

No comments: