Friday, March 26, 2010

Morning Glory Cottage Jewelry Designs


Willie Zuniga
of
Morning Glory Designs
creates some of the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen.



While my jewelry boxes overflow with
fine jewelry,
bridge jewelry,
and
pieces collected in foreign lands,
I prefer Willie's jewelry.

Just don't tell my husband!




Willie's jewelry is all handmade
using the best products.
All of her metalwork is specially coated
to give it a sturdier,
smoother feel.
Though I am allergic to most metals,
her ring, which I wear almost constantly
has never bothered my finger.




I own many pieces of Willie's jewelry
and want much more!




There aren't enough good things that I can say
about Willie's jewelry,
except that you must buy some for yourself.
I have purchased pieces to give to my friends,
but they are all still here.
I just can't bear to part with them.

Willi also donates a large portion of her sales
to buy supplies to teach cancer patients to bead.

Go forth and buy!

No comments: