Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Lazy New Year



Good afternoon, all!

It's a beautiful, sunny day here! Ray is out chopping wood from our forest to provide for the cold weather to come. It's glorious to snuggle down in front of the fire with a cup of hot cider, a good man, a good dog, and a good book.

I've been diagnosed with severe anemia and I can't take iron in any form. While I was at it, my thyroid decided to die. I have to have help to walk to the bathroom, so I've decided to learn to do something new. I have a new kumihimo disk and an assortment of threads from Primitive Originals and am having a great time playing with them. I wish I could say that I made the cords below, but the photos are from Primitive Originals. I'll get there!
Happy New Year and Happy Beading to one and all!
Ruth Ann
http://www.r2swanger.etsy.com

No comments: